GraNd OpeNiNg Sale!!! Buy 1 epattern get one epattern free of equal or lower value, please email me the name of the pattern/s you would like along with your paypal address, so that I may invoice you. vivian_fuller4011@yahoo.com

ThaNks so Much!! Viv

Holly Snowgirl epattern


This is Holly..She is made of painted,sanded,stained and baked muslin. Her eyes are embroidered. Her mouth is is needle-sculpted. Her nose is made of an old stick, painted, and glued in.
Her clothes are a gruNgy ( baked in coffee and vanilla) homespun, which is a rusty red,black and cream colored plaid. I've sewn a rusty snowflake,which I painted an antique white, with a rusty bell to the top of her hood.
She is glued and sewn to an old bobbin.
She is I think..precious..I always feel like my dolls are my babies,lol..so of course I think she's precious! ;) But I can hope that you see in her, what I see in her. Add a small basket of frosted evergreens to her hands! :)
She is about 21 inches high and 8 inches across.
You will receive the full pattern,templates, simple directions, gruNging techniques, and supply list.

Price: $6.50