GraNd OpeNiNg Sale!!! Buy 1 epattern get one epattern free of equal or lower value, please email me the name of the pattern/s you would like along with your paypal address, so that I may invoice you. vivian_fuller4011@yahoo.com

ThaNks so Much!! Viv

Olde FiNN N GuiNNess


I love this olde fella, and his rather *stout* cat, Guinness. They are made of muslin. Sanded, and heavily grunged, and sanded again. Finn has a colorwashed cheesecloth beard sewn to him..he's always been a lil onery, I tried to tell him, we had no wool for a beard..and you should've heard the commotion, he made over that, so being it is, what it is..he gladly accepted the beard we made for him..imagine having no whiskers..that would be a sin! Oh course is you have wool for his beard, he'd be eXceptionally thrilled! lol
Finn is 19 inches high..ooo he says but tell them, I am a proud 12 inches sitting..did I mention he is rather stout also..lol..8 1/2 wide ;)

Price: $8.95