GraNd OpeNiNg Sale!!! Buy 1 epattern get one epattern free of equal or lower value, please email me the name of the pattern/s you would like along with your paypal address, so that I may invoice you. vivian_fuller4011@yahoo.com

ThaNks so Much!! Viv

Peace oN Earth


I'm a BIG animal lover! I have teased my dogs over the years at Christmas,talking to them about SaNta PaWs..lol..seems silly..but I do think they know, there is something special about Christmas.
The tree is 16" high,the bag with Kitty and Mousie is 6 inches high,6 inches wide, and about 3 inches deep. Pup stands at 12 inches, 5 1/4th inches wide and about 3 inches deep.
Its very cute. Perfect gift for the animal lover in your family, or maybe even yourself! ;)
You will get a color photo,full supply list,detailed instructions, and pattern templates.


Price: $6.50